Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day: 19, Calories: 0, Insanity Cardio Power & Resistance


Log EntryDaily Note:
Just a quick note, I did P90X Shoulders & Arms last night because I didn't have time this morning. I didn't have the energy to do that and Supreme 90, but I knew that going in. I upped my weight on everything and really beat my arms up. It was great.

I was falling asleep after, so I decided to just skip that part of yesterday's blog, hence the note is here. Bring it!

WorkoutInsanity Cardio Power & Resistance
Status: Completed
I really dig this workout. It's a lot of resistance stuff, but at a cardio pace. It's awesome.

I was pretty beat by the time I got started. Today was a long day at work, and I was on my feet all day. I didn't get to work out this morning because work started really early too. I pushed through the warmup, which was crazy hard today, and by the time the real workout started I had to push as hard as I could. It wasn't pretty, but it turned into a great workout. Covered in sweat by the end! The third set of each of the two rounds was tricky, but aside from that I kept good form and good pace. My shoulders pretty beat from yesterday too, but they worked hard and feel amazing right now.

One more day in Week 3. Dig Deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment