Friday, March 25, 2011

Day: 20, Calories: 0, Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit


WorkoutInsanity Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Status: Completed
Week 3 is completed, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I had just about 12 hours between workouts today. That always makes me tired for the second one. Add on that my legs felt like garbage after standing all day, plus it was the end of the week and long story short I was brutally tired this morning.

Truth be told, I was mostly going through the motions today. My legs were on fire so I took more breaks than I wanted, and nothing had good form. The level 2 drills basically didn't happen. I tried my best, but at this point in the week my body has given all it has.

Fortunately, this is Insanity. Just going through the motions and pushing as hard as I could still got me pretty soaked. I figure either good or great or terrible speeds, if I am still pushing myself I am getting a workout, and today definitely proved that theory right.

Week 3 is done. I wish today had been stronger, but it is what it is. I am concerned that if the regular workouts in week 3 are still kicking my ass that I'm not going to be ready for the Max workouts. Only one more week plus a recovery week and it's time to step everything up. Well, we'll see what happens. Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow, and hitting the gym hard on Sunday with the last chest & back workout plus pure cardio and cardio abs. Dig deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment